Nominate the Podcast for an Award
The Podcast Awards started their nominations. I thought, maybe I’d see if the show might make it through the nomination process. If you have the time, please nominate the show under the “General” category. The more individual votes I get the more likely I will get nominated and that’s when the real voting begins. Below are the rules, directly copied from the Podcast Awards website. Please share with people if you can!
Starting today the main page at podcastawards.com will open for nominations. There will be a entry for each category. Please note that you only get to fill this nomination ballet out one time, if you leave categories blank you cannot go back later and submit those additional categories a second time! Please nominate a individual show in each category.
- You can nominate the Podcasts you want to submit “One Time Only” (Once you hit Submit you’re done for 2015).
- You should “not” submit the same show in multiple categories, aka only 1 show per category is allowed .(See Line 3 for Exception)
- You can nominate a show for “People’s Choice” or “Best Produced” , and also submit that show to another lower category (This is the only exception to line 2)
- Do not abuse the system and submit a single show in multiple categories!
- The nomination form will contain the following:
- Podcast name you are nominating (Please Try to get this correct)
Reality Check With Craig Price
- Podcast URL.
- Your Name
- Your Verifiable E-mail Address
- Comments are critical so the reviewing team understand why a show is deserving of being nominated to the category.
Make sure your e-mail address is valid, as they will be using special validation techniques to check the validity of the account, a percentage of the nominations will receive an e-mail several days after the nomination in which you will have to verify the nomination. No verifications will be sent immediately and not all nominators will receive a verification e-mail.
Nominations will halt at 2359 EST Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for helping out!